Toll Collect is updating the online log-on in the toll system: On 18th December 2017, the former Internet Reservation System will be shut down and replaced by the new online log-on.
Your old access data will no longer be valid once the new online log-on has been launched. Instead, registered customers can use their access data for the Toll Collect customer portal. Customers who do not have access to the portal yet can request the codes to activate their account using the contact form.
What's new is that even non-registered customers can use the online log-on – either using the log-on account they created or simply online without advance registration.
You can access the new online log-on as before via the "Book a route" button at www.toll-collect.de. The log-on will still be possible in German, English, French and Polish. No special software is required.
Data registered in the customer portal such as vehicle information will be accessible for online log-on. Payment is made using the payment method selected during registration.
The new online log-on works on any stationary or mobile device with internet access regardless of whether it is a PC, smartphone or tablet. It offers you a range of benefits:
- Route planning with the option to select origin, destination and via points by entering the address or clicking on the map aids route planning and also includes non-toll roads.
- The route calculation takes vehicle-specific traffic restrictions such as closures or weight restrictions into consideration using information about the vehicle's weight class and route-relevant parameters such as vehicle dimensions and hazard classes.
- In addition to the previous payment options, Toll Collect also offers payment using the paysafecard as an alternative to cash.
- At the end of the log-on procedure, you will also receive detailed navigation instructions alongside the log-on receipt which you can print out, download or send as an e-mail. It is also possible to send the log-on number mobile device via SMS.
- In future, with the new manual log-on you will be able to use any log-on method for cancellation if necessary, regardless of which method you originally used to log on.
- A log-on app will also be available from spring 2018.
Do you have questions about the new online log-on? Please call us.
Tel.: 00800 0 28 65 526*
First impressions of the new online log-on