Rear view of two trucks driving toward the horizon on a motorway

Deregister vehicle

If you sell, decommission or scrap your vehicle, you must first have the OBU removed by a service partner.

Video: Tips for OBU deinstallation

After its removal, please request vehicle deregistration from Toll Collect. Registered vehicles that have not been fitted with an OBU can be deregistered immediately.

*free call, mobile phone charges may vary

Deregister company

Have you registered with Toll Collect and no longer want to use the toll system? Then you should deregister your company from our system.

If your vehicles are fitted with OBUs, you must have them removed by a service partner.

Then you can deregister by submitting the form "Change address and services / Termination of contract" to us.

Download form (PDF, 549 KB)